- Shipping & Delivery
We offer only ordinary post shipping:
- Ordinary post takes 5-15 working days (if out of Europe can take up to 20 days) and is NOT TRACKABLE so the risk is up to you! We are not responsible for lossage in the post and have no way finding out where the package is.
- All orders are usually despatched within 1-3 working days of receipt of order. During busy periods, orders may take up to 5 working days to process and despatch. The delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed. If a parcel is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete postal address being supplied or if the customer has failed to respond to a card left by DHL or the courier, then Precious is not responsible for the additional postal charges and can not resend the parcel until a payment has been made to cover the additional postal charge.
- Privacy & Security
- Any information supplied by you will only be held and used for our purposes in order to conduct business with you and to improve our level of service. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your express agreement. Please note that we do not store any customer's financial details. We will only send you emails or other information where you have given us your consent. We will not sell, rent, share, trade or give away without your permission any information we hold about you. Should you wish to be removed from our mailing lists all you need to do send un email (from your registered email address) to email@example.com with the word ‘UNSBSCRIBE’ in the email title field. We will process your request and all further contact with you will cease. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. This can include using a 'Cookie' - this a small piece of information that is stored on your computers hard drive by your browser. You can modify your browser to prevent this happening.
- Returns & Replacements
- The item must be in its original condition and include all parts, accessories and packaging. We carefully inspect items for signs of usage, such as removal of glue or surface protection film. No credit or exchange will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return and write your RA# visibly on the outside of the shipping package and on the packing slip. Please tell us why you are returning our product, so that we can continue to improve our service.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or DHL. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company.
When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned in a store credit form.
- Missing, Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Item Sent Return Policy. If an item is damaged, defective or incorrect, you must contact us by email within 5 days of the purchase receipt so that our customer care specialists can explain what steps need to be taken. The product must be returned within 30 days of the date the original order was shipped.
- Payment for the full amount of your purchases is collected at the time of order no matter when the goods are to be delivered. We do this to avoid problems of cards no longer being valid at the date of delivery and to reduce administration costs when orders are fulfilled in stages (and so saving you money in the longer term). Should any items not be available we will refund you the amount in full by the same method as your payment as soon as we are aware of the difference. Prices quoted are in Euro (€) and are accurate at the time published but may be subject to change. If the price goes up or down in between you placing and receiving your order, we will honor the original price. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. If your order cannot be fulfilled we will let you know.
How can I pay for my order? What payment methods do you accept?
At the moment we only accept PayPal payments. You can pay with all major credit cards trew the PayPal payment process and you don’t necessarily have to have a PayPal account to do so.
Must I pay sales tax?
We are required to collect sales tax (IVA) for orders delivered in country we are located; Italy.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Delivery times are from 5 to 15 days. For shipments out of Europe it can take up to 20 days. Typically, orders are despatched within 1-3 working days plus 1 business day for shipping from when the package has left our offices. Exceptions are communicated on the product information page and in your shopping cart. In rare instances, when an in-stock item becomes unavailable after you have placed an order, you will be notified via e-mail by our sales team email@example.com.
What delivery area is covered by precioustore.com?
We gladly ship to most countries.
If no shipping methods appear below it means we don’t cover your country. Don’t worry! There’s always a way around it: get it sent to a friend in a European country (he’ll love to hear from you again). He might even want a Precious product as well and you can split the delivery charges!
How can I review order details?
Registered users can log into their account and view the order history and details of any online order. An email is also sent out immediately after placing an order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email out support team to make sure that your order was successfully put in.
What is a backorder?
A product is labelled as backordered when it is out of stock. You may still order the item, and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. The estimated arrival date to the precioustore.com distribution center is communicated on the product's information page and in the shopping cart. You will receive periodic emails regarding the backorder status.
Did you receive my order?
When you order on precioustore.com, an Order Confirmation email is sent to you within 24 hours. If you didn’t get one please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change or cancel my order?
You may cancel your order any time as long as it hasn't been processed. Orders that have been processed and shipped still can be refunded, but a 20% restock fee will apply. The total amount minus the shipping charges (plus restock fee) will be refunded in the event that an order has been shipped out already.
- Whilst we make every effort to show and describe our products as accurately as possible, in rare cases the final product may differ slightly. All images shown on this website are purely for illustrative purposes only. If you would like any clarifications on our products, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Use of this site
- You may view or print individual pages from this site for your own personal use but you may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, re-sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site without our permission.
- We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery of our products, or consequential and/or subsequent loss once you have accepted delivery. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. This site should only be used for information purposes. We shall not be liable for any damage or loss that may occur in the use of any of the information contained or advice given in this site excepted as stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for the sites accuracy, although every effort has, is and will be made to ensure that the information contained is correct and up to date, nor for its fitness for a particular purpose or the reliability of access to this site. We will not be liable for damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this site. Neither do we guarantee that this site will operate free of error or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer programme. We will not be liable to you or in breach of contract for delay or failure to perform due to any causes beyond the reasonable control of us or our suppliers, including but not limited to Acts of God, civil commotion, industrial dispute, riots, flood and legislation.
- We reserve the right to remove, modify or change without notice any information on this site from time to time. We may also change these terms at any time by posting notice of the changes on the site. If you use the site after any changes have been made you will be bound by the new terms. You should therefore ensure that you read the terms each time you use the site.