What payments do you except?
Do you ship to my country and how much does it cost?
How much do I have to pay for custom taxes or import taxes?
Can I come and pick my product up directly at your offices?
What’s the extra small fee on my credit card statement?
Can I become a reseller or distributor for Precious products?
Do you offer bulk discounts for your products?
- What are Precious skins?
- They are decorative adhesive frames (or skins) which give a coloured glass like finish to you MacBook screen bezel. They’re made of high quality semi-rigid thin polycarbonate plastic. The back of the transparent polycarbonate is coloured with serigraphic screen printing technology, which gives the frame a high quality look, similar to that of coloured glass.
- Look out for the authentic Precious "P" trademark on the bottom right corner of your frame!
- Watch the video:
Are they easy to install?
The semi-rigid, non elastic quality of the polycarbonate plastic make the instalment dead easy and hard to get wrong. It’s allot easier than put one of those screen protectors or PVC skins on. If you get it wrong you can peel it off and start again without the risking of it deforming.
- Do they work on shiny screens?
Precious frames have been designed with anti-glare MacBook screen frames in mind; more specifically for those people who have always wanted a smart black bezel on their anti-glare (WHAT A CONTRAST!) instead of the factory silver version.
Having said this, they look just as good on shiny screens. Just don’t get the black if you have a traditional black framed shiny screen, because you won’t see the black on black!
- My frame doesn't have a nice finish.
Some people have been having trouble noticing the protective film on the front of their Precious Frame, so here goes:
after you've installed your frame you need to peel off the very thin cheep looking skin which protects the frame from getting scratched during shipment and instalment. A beautiful glass like finish will be revealed! WOW!
- Does it come off easily?
Our skins are repositionable, and won't leave any residue when you choose to remove it.
It is suggested you don’t expose them to intense heat though: for the repositionable glue might suffer some alterations (but you won’t want do that to your precious MacBook anyway now would you?).
- Where are your products made?
Precious Skins are 100 % Italian: designed, developed and produced in Milan.
- Can I have a Precious 'P' logo on a black MacBook Air frame?
Black MacBook Air 13 and 11 inch skins are available with P logo upon request. If you want a P logo on the bottom right-hand corner of your frame please write "With P Logo" in the note field during checkout.
- What payments do you except?
- At the moment only PayPal payments. If you want to pay with credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD ect.) and don’t have or want a PayPal account, you can do so. It’ll give you the choice once you are redirected to the PayPal processing screen (after Checkout).
- Do you ship to my country and how much does it cost?
- We ship to most countrys.
We only offer ordinary post service which is non trackable. You can find all destinations and delivery costs in the Shopping Cart page. If your country is not listed, it means we don’t usually ship to your country. Write to us on email@example.com for a personal shipping quote.
If you really want to get one of our skins, we suggest you get a friend of yours who lives in one of the listed countries to purchase one for you and have him sent it to you privately. Not the best of solutions we know but the only one we can suggest at the moment : (
- Ordinary Post: Ordinary post takes longer and is not trackable so the risk is up to you! You should receive your Skin within 4 days but sometimes (rarely) takes up to 15 working days.
- *International rates do not include customs, brokerage or importing fees that may be collected (where applicable). Please check with local customs prior to ordering.
- How much do I have to pay for custom taxes or import taxes?
- Unfortunately we cannot know. Every country's policies and import taxes are different. It’s probably best to contact your local customs office if you think it may be of issue. We are not responsible for any of these charges, so please check ahead of ordering.
- Can I come and pick my product up directly at your offices?
- Sorry, this is not possible, but local shipping rates are fairly economical.
- What’s the extra small fee on my credit card statement?
- We only charge what is says on your receipt so it’s most probably a fee charged by your credit card provider for cross-border transactions. Please check with them.
- Can I become a reseller or distributor for Precious products?
- You bet! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about who you are, where you’re based and what your business or store is about and we’ll will get back to you with pricing and reseller information.
- Do you offer bulk discounts for your products?
- We love bulk orders! If you order 10 or more, we have special discounts starting from 20% up to 50%. Send us an email at email@example.com for a quote.